TO MOM... I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND THE STARS.

Image source- Favim.

From my first cry to my first word, from my first step to my first fall, from those dirty diaper changes to choosing my regular dresses; you’ve done them all. Remember how I always used to hide behind dad when you scolded me and tell all those secrets to granny which I was warned not to tell and then laugh like a new born baby. From that red anger filled face to that lovely smiling face, from those ears pulling to that warm hugs; I’ve seen them all. A mother is the one to hold your hand when you walk and lift you up when you fall, To see you get into your teenage and let you enjoy your life but still be by your side as a support when you feel that everyone has left you alone, and finally see you become an adult and take up all the responsibilities but still being by your side as a friend with whom you can share your talks and everything. Being a single mother is a difficult task but you never failed in being one and never did ever let us feel the absence of dad. It’s difficult for you, we miss dad so do you but we even know that he’s not ever coming back but you being by our side never will let us feel his absence and fill it all with your love and affection. Mom, you’re my inspiration and my superwoman. I may fight with you but I never intend to hurt you, I may hide things from you but you know later on I’ll be the one to tell them all to you, I may lie to you but you know some lies are meant to be told for good, I may make you angry and you may even cry but mom that’s not intentional ever because when you cry, I cry a little more than you do. You were only support system for me when I decided to pursue fashion designing and you were the one to fight for me and send me away from home so that I could do well. You’re the only one who’ll always hear my decisions and help me sort out whether I’m right or wrong.  Those small idiotic fights where I end up shouting at you and I hurt you but then I apologise as well, those mischief I do and only you know about them and what not; you’re no less than my very best friend and my secret sharing buddy. Whatever I do, whenever I do and wherever; your value for me remains the same forever and you’ll always be the most important person in my life. 


Maa,
Ye sabdh khud me hi kitni ahmiyat rakhta hai.
Jitni uss sabdh ki ahmiyat hai,
Usse lakh guna jyada ahmiyat teri hai humari zindagi me,
Aaj agar tu na hoti toh hum kya karte,
Tere bina ek ek din jo maine bitaya hai wo mujhe hi pata hai ki kaise bitaya hai,
Tere bina zindagi suni suni lagti hai,
Tu hai toh lagta hai jaise sabkuch hai,
Tere na hone pe kuch aisa lagta hai ki sabkuch suna sa hogaya hai,
Na kabhi tujhe durr jane denge,
Na kabhi tujhe khud honge durr,
Tu hai pyaari maa meri,
And I love you the most.

 


HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY, MUMMY.
I LOVE YOU.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.