तू है मेरी प्यारी माँ।

Every mother is a special person, a super woman. She is a person without whom a family remains incomplete. She is the one to teach us the good values and scold us for things so that we can improve ourselves. She is the one to make us understand when we are wrong and correct us. She’ll be the guiding light when we are stuck in the dark hour of our life. When everyone leaves your side, a mother will always be by your side. There would be time when she’ll be angry and she’ll shout but you know, there love hidden in that scolding of hers. 
Mummy, you were always there with me when I needed someone. Even when everyone left me all alone, you stood by me and helped me recover. The day I was born, you were the happiest person. With tears in your eyes and a big smile on your face, you held me in your hands. Seeing the new born me, you cried and smiled. That was a memorable day for you and for me as well. Having a mother like you is the best gift anyone can have and you are the most precious gift for me. There are times I make you angry and you’re sad, but mummy, I love you and I’m sorry for all those sad times. There are times I cry, but I hide my tears from you and that is because I can’t see you in pain. A single tear in your eyes, breaks me down and makes me sad. Mummy, from childhood till today, you’ve been my super woman and you’ll continue to be so forever. It’s been 10 years since papa left us and went away so far from where returning is impossible and you’ve always managed to give your love and papa’s love to me and my sister. You’ve been a super mummy and a father as well. You never let us feel his absence and filled all the gaps with your love. The times I share my stupid secrets with you and you laugh, and that’s a sweet bond of friends we share. Mummy, you’re not only a mother to me but a father as well and a best friend too. The times I irritate you and you get angry and then like a baby, I say sorry to you. There are times when you encourage me to do things which I fear to do and when I do it, I’m successful in it just because of you.
Today is your day mummy, not only today, but every day. 
I LOVE YOU MUMMY, MY SUPER WOMAN.
Here is a small poem for you,
Happy Mother’s Day Mummy. 

माँ, तू है सबसे प्यारी 
और है सबसे अच्छी
तू है माँ मेरी।

जब थी मैं तेरे कोख में,
दर्द दिया मैंने तुझे बहुत,
बहार आके खुश भी तो किया
माँ मैंने तुझे।

सबसे पहला शब्द जो मैंने बोला,
था वो बस तुझे ही पुकारने को,
माँ कह के बुलाया मैंने तुझे,
और आई तू मेरे पास, 
लगा लिया मुझे अपने सीने से।

माँ तुझ बिन ये दुनिया है अधूरी,
तू ही करती है मेरी इस प्यारी सी दुनिया को पूरी,
माँ है तू मेरी, 
और हूँ मैं बेटी तेरी।


This is a part of http://godrejexpert.com/single_used_pack.php
Image credits - Favim.



Comments

  1. It's a beautiful post betaji. Am sure ma will be very proud of you! God bless you!
    Love you beta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot di ^_^ she was really happy after reading this post. I actually surprised her :D
      I love you too di ^_^ ♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

MEMORIES.