Skip to main content

GO GREEN.

“I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.” Said “Mother Teresa”. Well don’t you feel or think the same? Now you would be thinking why I am asking you without even telling what I feel or what are my opinions. So now when it is my turn, I feel that the words by “Mother Teresa” are like, totally right. I do feel angry when I see people throwing away things which are waste according to them but it can be used in some way of the other.
You can call me creative because whenever I see some waste material, I feel like something can be created out of this. And now if you call me a mad girl, you surely can. Everyone should be like this and then someday for sure our Earth, our planet will be all green with greenery all around.
Now you must be thinking what can you do to spread greenery all over, right? Well the steps are so very simple and easy. To be honest, there are very easy and simple, all you need is determination to do it.

Your very first step should be ignoring car rides. Cars give away a lot of pollution in form of smoke. It adds to the greenhouse effect and that leads to several other problems. So take your first step by riding a bicycle or simply walking to short distances.

Now the second step should be with the kitchen work. Well in kitchen there are a lot of thing which according to you is considered as waste but it is not. For example the vegetable peels, why just throw it away? You can make you very own organic manure by burying them into the garden soil and wait for some days. And there you are with your very own organic manure. Not just this, you can even use these peels to feed the cattle and the cows.
One more thing here can be using the leftovers. Start loving your leftover as wonders can be done with it.

Well the most important point. Say no to plastic bags, please. They are non-biodegradable and they harm our environment. Carry your own hand-made bags or paper bags or jute bags to the market when you go for shopping. This simple and easy step taken by you can surely make a big difference.

Be eco-friendly, choose wisely. Keep about your environment in your mind and thing will be easier to do. A small step taken by you can help spreading greenery all around. Nature is a gift to us, let’s learn to respect it and help it be green, always.
These steps are simple and easy, try following them and then you’ll proudly say, “Yes I did something for the environment.”

This post is a part of http://greenyatra.org/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO MOM... I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND THE STARS.

From my first cry to my first word, from my first step to my first fall, from those dirty diaper changes to choosing my regular dresses; you’ve done them all. Remember how I always used to hide behind dad when you scolded me and tell all those secrets to granny which I was warned not to tell and then laugh like a new born baby. From that red anger filled face to that lovely smiling face, from those ears pulling to that warm hugs; I’ve seen them all. A mother is the one to hold your hand when you walk and lift you up when you fall, To see you get into your teenage and let you enjoy your life but still be by your side as a support when you feel that everyone has left you alone, and finally see you become an adult and take up all the responsibilities but still being by your side as a friend with whom you can share your talks and everything. Being a single mother is a difficult task but you never failed in being one and never did ever let us feel the absence of dad. It’s difficult for you…

NOT EVERYONE IS YOUR FRIEND.

After schooling, comes the most awaited and essential part of a student’s life, i.e., college life. Remember how we entered school for the first time? Crying and yelling not to go inside but were dragged away from our parents for a few hours. It turned to be a jail for us back then but slowly the friends we made there and the teachers made us feel like home and then home seemed boring. The last day of school and yet again, we were in tears; tears of departure from each other. Yes, even I cried but then I later realised that all the tears which did flow were real but from whom I cried, they weren’t real. The friends I made were double faced (few were exceptions as still date we share an amazing bond). I cursed myself for making such friends but then I thought, “abhi toh college baki hai, for sure I’ll find some good friends and make amazing memories.”
Then the day came, I stepped into my college for the first time and things turned out pretty well. I made some good friends and life was …

तू है मेरी प्यारी माँ।

Every mother is a special person, a super woman. She is a person without whom a family remains incomplete. She is the one to teach us the good values and scold us for things so that we can improve ourselves. She is the one to make us understand when we are wrong and correct us. She’ll be the guiding light when we are stuck in the dark hour of our life. When everyone leaves your side, a mother will always be by your side. There would be time when she’ll be angry and she’ll shout but you know, there love hidden in that scolding of hers.  Mummy, you were always there with me when I needed someone. Even when everyone left me all alone, you stood by me and helped me recover. The day I was born, you were the happiest person. With tears in your eyes and a big smile on your face, you held me in your hands. Seeing the new born me, you cried and smiled. That was a memorable day for you and for me as well. Having a mother like you is the best gift anyone can have and you are the most precious gif…