WOULD IT BE EASIER IF I’LL JUST LEAVE?

Image Credits- Favim.

Would it be easier if I’ll just leave?
Would you be happier if I’ll just leave?
Would you smile when I leave?
Won’t your tears flow seeing me walk away?
Would it be easy to let me simply go away?
Am I the reason for your sadness?
If I walk away,
Will you be happy forever?
If yes, then my dear,
I decide to leave you,
Leave you and walk away,
Just to see you happy,
Just to see the smile on your face,
Just to see you live a happy life,
Yes I’ll walk away,
And make things easier for you.
Things will be easier if I walk away,
If I walk away. 


I was tagged by an online sister as well as a blogger, Archana Di, to take part in Five Photos Five Stories Challenge (FPFS) which is – post a picture for 5 consecutive days and attach a post to it – fiction, poem or a short write-up. It can be anything to suit your taste.
This is my fifth day. 
I would like to thank her for nominating me and giving me a chance to bring out new things.
Thank you so much Archana di. :)

Comments

  1. And you did so well :-) keep up the good work beta! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.

“THE JOURNEY STARTED WITH SOME VOTES ON INDIBLOGGER AND ENDED UP WITH A FRIEND REQUEST”