THE UNSENT LETTER... TO MY PAPA.

Dear papa,
Everyone says that you’re no more, and they say that now you’re a star. A star shining bright in the sky and you’re protecting us from there. How did you leave us and go, papa? Was it easy for you? I know papa you were forced. We loved you so much still god took away you from us, far away. I cry every night and I always wish that you were here. You would have told me then, “Don’t cry beta, you superhero is here.” Papa, I miss hearing beta from you, I miss your voice. I miss the way you made me understood everything. I promise to be a good girl but papa, please come back? I won’t disobey mummy or fight with my sister, I would listen to dadi and take care of everyone. But please, come back papa. The day you were admitted in the hospital, I prayed to god as dadi always said that god listens to his children’s prayers. But papa, that day god didn’t listen to me and he took you away from us. Now I don’t believe in god as he took away my superhero from me. We miss you so much papa. I still wish to see you, hug you and say, “Papa, I love you.” If god has taken you away from us, can’t he send you back seeing us so sad without you? It has been ten years now; Come back papa, please come back.. I MISS YOU.

Chutki.

A place so far,
You've gone away.
Returning from there is something impossible,
but I still wish to get you back.
"Seperated by death, together by love"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.