MOTO E- "EVERYTHING YOU'RE LOOKING FOR."

Image source- IB Times.


I was recently looking for a Smartphone and then I got the news about the release of Moto E. this would be my first Smartphone as before this I was using a simple Samsung mobile which is now too old. Well now I’ll tell you the reasons why I decided to pick up Moto E as my first Smartphone.
1.) DISPLAY.
Ok, so first let’s talk about the display. It’s a touch screen phone for sure and the size of the screen being 4.5 inches. Wow, I mean that’s amazing. It allows multi-touch and the screen has an oleophobic coating as a protection too.

Image source- Gizmag.
2.) PHONE SYSTEM.
It has been loaded with Android OS, v5.0.x (Lollipop) and with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 - 3G model and Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 - LTE model. Amazing. 

Image source- GSM Arena.

3.) MEMORY.
It supports memory card upto 32GB and the internal memory is 8 GB with 1 GB RAM. Well this is what I was looking for. Wonderful it is.
Image source- Technotip.org

4.) CAMERA.Without a good quality camera, a phone would be useless. How would we take selfies and clicks thousands of amazing pictures? Well when I read the features of Moto E’s camera, I was happy and tension free. The primary camera is of 5 MP with autofocus. Other features include geo-tagging, panorama and HDR.
Image source- Gadget News.

5.) OTHER FEATURES.
The other features were amazing as well. It has loudspeakers and the sound quality is quite good according to the specifications provided. It also provides us with radio and Bluetooth. Messages can be viewed in a threaded way and also allows us to send and receive mails, MMS, push emails and IM. And most important thing, the battery. The specification says that the battery is good and can support the phone for a quite good time.
Image source- KDrama Stars.

These were my reasons to choose MOTO E as my first Smartphone.  It has everything which I was looking for. And not to forget, it is available in the two amazing colours, black and white. Both have their own beauty. And the price is also standard and not that high. Online it is available for Rs. 5999 and in stores, everywhere the price differ but the difference would not be more than of Rs. 200- Rs. 400. I’m going for MOTO E. I was happy enough with my decision to buy Moto E. I brought it and was happy with the features. The camera quality is good and so is the quality of the pictures. I'm happily using Moto E. What are you waiting for?
Image source- NDTV Photos.

This is a part of http://www.startwithmotoe.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.

“THE JOURNEY STARTED WITH SOME VOTES ON INDIBLOGGER AND ENDED UP WITH A FRIEND REQUEST”