YES, I'M A GIRL!

Is being a girl a crime? Is it? No, it’s not! I’m a girl and I am not a public property. You don’t have any right to touch me. You can’t make me cry and enjoy. Today you make me cry and tomorrow you’ll regret for this. Yes, my parents are proud to have me as their daughter. I’ll cry and curse myself to see my boyfriend or my husband happy. I’ll shine bright and make my parents proud. I’ll prove that I’m no less than boys. Even I can do things so why discriminate between a boy and a girl? We get our heart broken by the first love of ours. He makes us cry and leaves. From that we learn a new lesson not to love someone so deeply. Why tell a girl she is weak? I go through the pain every month and I’m not ashamed of it. I too deserve to be loved and cared. Is raping us the only thing society can give us? Why can’t the society protect us from these evils? I’m a girl, is that my mistake? No! It’s a blessing. I’m unique and I’m proud to be a girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.

“THE JOURNEY STARTED WITH SOME VOTES ON INDIBLOGGER AND ENDED UP WITH A FRIEND REQUEST”